Directions0/0 steps made
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until tender.
- Cut the Onion in thin slices.
- Cut the tomatoes in small cubes.
- When the potatoes are cooked allow them to cool to room temperature, then peel and cut them into 4 pieces.
- Into a bowl move the Potatoes, Onions, Olives (Pitted!), Capers and Tomatoes.
- In another bowl, mix the vinegar with salt, pepper and oregano and slowly mix with the olive oil.
- Pour the mix into the Salad, and you’re ready to go!
This dish is called Insalata Pantesca and is the perfect Sicilian summer salad – Fresh, Simple to prepare and genuine this recipe is typical from Pantelleria!