The pasta with melted cauliflowers (pasta ch’i vruoccoli arriminati) is a tasty, typical dish of the Sicilian Culture. Do not confuse “vruoccoli” with broccoli! In sicilian “vruoccoli” means cauliflowers, whereas the sicilian word for broccoli is “sparacelli”!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the cauliflower and cook it into boiling salted water.
- Cut the onions and put them in a pan with oil, then add pine nuts and raisins. Let cook slowly!
- Add a little bit of cauliflower’s cooking water from the pot, zafferano, anchovies, salt and pepper.
- When your cauliflower is ready, take it from the pot and use his cooking water to cook your bucatini.
- After 7-8 minutes, drain bucatini and melt them with the condiment, completing their cooking. Enjoy!